Total Pageviews

Friday, July 27, 2012

vampire night

let's go to a party where we can glow.in.the .dark. turn the lights down freak the sound out every body dance childern of the night you cant know if its good unless u know it alright dance in the light freak out the in dark party hard my childern of the dark go an bring back some fright  let's go to a party where we can glow.in.the.dark my childern of night  let's dance to til its light out as u take sip of ur drink of remember to tip ur waitress with your fangs turn out the lights my childern an scream( glow...gloww..gloww..in.the.dark)shiny is the light that streams from the moon in the night let go to a party where we can glow.in.the.dark we are vampires so let go bring some fright to.people.of.life.fly my youngings to the sky now i will command u to bite scarlet crimson splatters the page for vampires it doesnt matter the age start partying dont stop for years eternal youth has not fears werewolfes our only enemies now come fly with me lets party where we can glow.in.the.dark turn the lights down freak out the sound  everybody dance childern of the night tell me its good i'll tell you its alright (fly fly fly in the night)we wont stop til we see the morning light sun streams in an were out of this jiong were vampires now we made our point
excuse me while we leave

No comments:

Post a Comment