Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

updates

okay soooo today was going smooth til my brother just ate my taco-bell
 an then my mother yelled at me if i didn't get her a makeup bag out of the loft that i wasn't going on vacation with the family this weekend with the whole family to Green Bay , WI for two weeks. well I guess if she leaves me here I'll just go stay with my ex-girlfriend in NC just below the border of VA where i live. gosh i'm just sooo pissed off i have the urge to cut myself but i won't cuz i don't want to upset my boyfriend more than he is already from work.* baby if u read this I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH an I hope ur doing okay plz don't do anything stupid specially the stupid shit i do an have done* well i guess that's some things I'll try to update b4 the 25th of july
~Kyllen<3   



No comments:

Post a Comment