Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

People

Dear , People 
Please understand I'm in a relationship an I don't plan on cheating anytime in the future sooo plz stop telling people you want to fuck me cuz I'm not in the mood to deal with it . I've cheated b4 but they girl knew that I was dating a guy as well as her an she was fine with it but I don't plan on hurting my new boyfriend and hurting his feelings. Yea so this happened to me yesterday in summer-school lunchroom I guess some girl wants to fuck an her friend told me over Istagram and I was like " I have a boyfriend". then they said " Well I believe you're loyal so it shouldn't matter that she's trying to hit on you". For real people respect my relationship with my boyfriend.

(This is just what has happened to me in the last 24 hours)

~Kyllen

No comments:

Post a Comment