Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

update on my life

Hey , guys soooo sorry I've been gone about another year just haven't felt in the mood to blog about things so here's somethings about my life so far..............................................................................
For starts I'm now 18 yrs old an I'm dating an 21yr old guy who I love with all my heart and soul but sometimes I sit there asking myself if I'm ready to start dating again after my 4th an 5th ex-boyfriends hurt an broke me soooo badly I wanted to kill myself but I'm still alive. I ask myself If I'm pretty when I feel ugly .Am I skinny enough tho I don't eat much anymore. How are my scars beautiful to him when their a reminder to me of how much of a fuck-up I am to this world. How can a smile or a laugh make someones day better when their on the edge of breaking. How can a simple photo turn into something wrong. I keep asking myself these questions but I can never find the answer I just go very quiet with thinking very hard it scares people when I don't talk sometime they forget I'm even there. I'm sorry I have anxiety attacks an depression . I know very well I'm a fuck-up an a waste of space on this earth. Why does he put up with me most people just dump me after they meet my family or get to know all my problems an my self-harming problem.............someone answer my questions for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment